Why Destination A.C.
- Longevity, 22 years strong with financial stability and an extensive database of fully researched sources and tested relationships.
- A team of permanent credentialed full time staff, with local expertise.
- Committed to acknowledge all inquiries within 24 hours and the most rapid proposal response time possible.
- Fully insured with both general and professional liability insurance coverage of up to 3 million dollars combined.
- We are not just accountable to you - our reputation of excellent service and satisfied customers is based on feedback from clients and the DMC Network survey results.
Our Competitive Advantage
- We are the perfect liaison between the client, venues and vendors. Offering extensive background in your world, as meeting planners - and theirs, in hotel/casino operations.
- Hands down the most creative event team in the Atlantic City area, with access to the most sought after venues in town.
- Destination A.C. is located in a historic building in the heart of Atlantic City’s commerce district, not just one person operating out of a home, managing temporary workers.
Company partners, Larry Huttinger, CMP, and Dorothea Heck, DMCP, CMP, CEM, created Destination A.C. in 1997 from parent company D. Lawrence Planners, LLC, a full-service meeting management consulting firm, in business for 22 years. Dorothea and Larry opened Destination A.C. to address the need for exceptional destination management services in Atlantic City, as well as utilize their meeting planning expertise to help clients achieve their goals in their own headquarters city.
Achievements & Affiliations
DMC Network, L.L.C. - Your Knowledge Network
Destination A.C. became a DMC Network Company in 2009. The DMC Network is a global partnership of the industry’s most passionate and qualified DMC’s (Destination Management Companies). Through The DMC Network alliance with Ovation, it represents exceptional experience, in depth knowledge and solid relationships in more than fifty North American destinations, and more than fifteen international destinations – Destination A.C. is the Network’s sole representation in Atlantic City and now in Philadelphia, PA.
ADMC, Accredited Destination Management Company
Destination A.C. was honored as 1 of 46 companies nationwide in 2009 who met the requirements of The Association of Destination Management Executives (ADME) highest professional standards of practice. Destination A.C. is the only ADMC in New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia area.
“Destination A.C.’s event planning process – is exactly the type of total experience that we should be providing our clients”
Ed Shartar, CEO Experient.
|Proud Member of:|
Some of our memberships are held by parent company D. Lawrence Planners LLC